St. Patrick’s Day isn’t just for the Irish! While my celebration of St. Patrick’s Day has changed over the years, especially this year with a 6 month old, I still enjoy a reason to get together with family and friends. You can get creative, especially with March Madness going on at the same time this year, with a beer tasting and Irish food items such as corn beef. Below are some other creative and fun recipes, party ideas, and treats that are sure to please your guests.
1. No Bake Thin Mint Cookie Truffles/Six Sisters’ Stuff http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/01/no-bake-thin-mint-cookie-truffles.html
2. Rainbow Oreo Pops/The Sweet Swiper http://thesweetswiper.blogspot.com/2012/03/rainbow-oreo-pops.html
3. Shamrock Cookies http://thirtyhandmadedays.com/2012/03/shamrock/
4. Leprechaun Cookies/Sweet Sugar Belle http://www.sweetsugarbelle.com/blog/2012/02/leprechaun-cookies/
For details click on image and check out Half Baked – Cake Blog.
For details click on image and check out Tidy Mom
1. Lucky Leprechaun Cookie Bark/Your Home Based Mom http://www.yourhomebasedmom.com/lucky-leprechaun-cookie-bark/
2. St. Patrick’s Day Free Party Printables/Living Locurto http://www.livinglocurto.com/2012/03/st-patricks-free-printables/
3. Rainbow Cookie Party Favors/Hostess With The Mostess http://blog.hwtm.com/2012/03/rainbow-oreo-st-patricks-day-party-favors/
4. Shamrock Pops with Printable Flags/Oopsey Daisy http://www.oopseydaisyblog.com/2012/03/shamrock-pops-with-printable-flags.html