Hot N’ Spicy! Spice up you lunch menu with this tasty Spicy Turkey Melt with cheddar cheese.
Ingredients: Makes 4
- 4 Everything bagels
- 1-1.5 Lbs of sliced roasted turkey
- 1/2 Cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon hot sauce (I use Frank’s RedHot)
- 4 Slices of bacon (optional)
Slice the four everything bagels. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and bottom of each bagel and add slices of turkey on top. Toast bagels in oven on a foil lined baking sheet at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until cheese has melted. In a bowl add and stir mayonnaise and hot sauce together. Remove bagels and place the mayo mixture on top of each bagel. For an extra crunch add bacon strips. Serve with pita chips and hummus.