Tis’ the Season to celebrate with family and friends! Today we’re sharing this Pomegranate Mimosa Cocktail Recipe just in time for the holidays!
- This was a hit at our recent New Years Day and Yoga Party styled shoot, that had everyone asking for more!
- What’s even better than the fact that it’s so delicious, is that it’s super easy to make. You can either make it your self with the instructions below or buy already made from Fresh Market, Soleil Pomegranate Mimosa.
Pomegranate Mimosa Cocktail Recipe
- 2 cups chilled pomegranate juice
- 1 cup chilled fresh-pressed orange juice
- 1 bottle of sparking wine
Combine juices into a large pitcher. Slowly add sparkling wine and stir. Add red or pink sugar rimmer to the glassware. Pour Pomegranate Mimosa Cocktail into individual glasses and add fresh pomegranate seeds!
Pomegranate Mimosa Cocktail Recipe is the perfect cocktail for your holiday parties, Christmas entertaining, and New Year’s celebrations!
You might be interested in the inspiration behind this New Year’s Day Brunch styled shoot here, and the 17 New Year’s and holiday looks here. We’ll be sharing the recipe for the other cocktail from the New Year’s Day Brunch, sparkling pear cocktail with pineapple, next week.
Cheers to the holiday season!
Coordination, planning, design, specialty drinks, DIY glitter champagne flutes & cheers gold sign – Sarah Sofia Productions
Venue – Air Fit Charlotte
Photography – Charlotte Lately and Sarah Sofia Productions
Invitation– Tiny Prints
Glassware – West Elm